The 17,000 square-foot New Kent Winery is the centerpiece of the New Kent Vineyards development.
It is constructed using materials reclaimed from buildings that are over a century old. Beautiful old heart-pine trusses are from a 1901 Southern Railroad Depot in Richmond. The Heart Pine timbers and floors came from an 1852 Connecticut warehouse.
The exterior appearance was achieved using handmade, pre-Civil War bricks and siding and roof shingles milled from Cypress logs salvaged from North Florida Rivers. The porch roofs are reprocessed copper. The result is an inviting and warm structure that reflects the quality of its wines.